One of the best lifestyle properties in Townsville
Occupying a PRIZED BEACHFRONT LOCATION just footsteps to the beach, and bordered by the Town Common Conservation Park, this solid 2-storey family home offers relaxed indoor / outdoor living that showcases sweeping views from Magnetic Island across to Cape Cleveland, and across enviable green space.
Designed to optimise an incredible location and carefree beach side lifestyle, this home offers a family-friendly layout that is brimming with freedom and easy-care livability, where absolutely everything at your doorstep is an enticing feature, and where your doorstep is conveniently located on the city's edge.
- Wide, full-length wrap-around front patio offering a comfortable vantage point to watch the children at play, or to simply relax - private and screened by attractive foliage
- Entry via the wide front timber doors reveals a foyer with winding staircase to the upper level (with convenient under stairwell storage area), to the left is a large air conditioned study / library offering ocean glimpses and a relaxed sun-dappled garden aspect
- Right of the foyer, large stained glass doors lead to a formal open-plan lounge and dining area with additional double doors allowing an effortless flow to the alfresco entertaining area, swimming pool and tropical gardens
- Centrally located is a large and practically-designed 2 Pak kitchen with granite bench-tops and glass splash backs. Well-appointed with dishwasher, induction cook-tops and ducted rangehood, fan-forced oven and breakfast bar. Perfectly positioned, the kitchen adjoins the large air conditioned family room, the formal living areas, and allows an easy flow to outdoor entertaining areas and affords an uninterrupted view of the swimming pool
- Large laundry / ironing room with 3rd bathroom which allows convenient access for anyone enjoying the swimming pool, during outdoor entertaining or when gardening
- Tiled throughout for easy-care livability
- Broad, full-length wrap-around verandah offers breathtaking ocean and island vistas and refreshing sea breezes
- Generous master suite with walk-in dressing room, ensuite and dual balcony access
- Generous 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with balcony access, air conditioned and double built-in wardrobes + 4th bedroom
- Practical family bathroom with shower and spa bath, and separate toilet located conveniently close by
- Bamboo timber flooring features throughout (tiled wet-areas)
- Just a stone's throw to the water's edge - an outstanding lifestyle decision!
- Generous 827sq.m block with irrigated tropical gardens, fruit trees, vegetable and herb gardens
- Over sized double lock-up garage with remote access and plenty of storage
- Money-saving, back-to-grid, solar system
- Fantastic easy-care lifestyle opportunity in an ultra-convenient locale just minutes to the Townsville CBD, the Strand and the Townsville Airport, close to excellent schools (including Townsville Grammar School, and various well-regarded (public and Catholic) primary and secondary schools), and all close to public transport.
The suburb and immediate area:
Only 3 streets-deep from the beach, and backing onto the Townsville Common Conservation Park, Pallarenda offers a superb beach side lifestyle
- A boat ramp with direct access to the beach and numerous beach access points (toilets and showers maintained daily by Council)
- Permanent stinger enclosure, and various rolling green park lands (including horse exercise and off-leash dog walking areas, multiple high quality playground areas and a number of picnic and BBQ areas)
- Enjoy access to superb walking and mountain bike tracks, a nearby golf course, excellent estuary or beach fishing, and a myriad of water sports (like kite boarding, stand-up paddle surfing and kayaking).
- Enjoy exploring nearby historic landmarks or nature reserves
- Spread a picnic rug on a lush green grassed area under a huge paperbark and read a good book while the kids play.
Properties in this beach side location are tightly-held, so if you are looking for an exceptional opportunity to acquire a home that offers the seaside lifestyle your family desires, act quickly and contact JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 today!
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Large study / library